- Provide equal access to Court processes for all litigants.
- Provide customer service to all litigants.
- Provide Calendar Management to assure that cases are heard in a timely and efficient manner by using written Continuance Policies and Supreme Court of Virginia guidelines.
- Utilize available information technology to provide court users with information, court forms, and payment methods.
- Utilize Case Management and Financial Management system updates and modifications.
- Participate in General District Court Docket Management Project.
- Provide career development for Clerk's Office through the Supreme Court of Virginia Clerk's Conferences, Regional Training Meetings, User Groups and Refresher Classes.