- Prepare accurate and timely financial transactions and reports to assist customers in the delivery of their services.
- Manage the issuance and administration of debt to optimize the cost and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Implement procurement policies and procedures for the purchase of goods and services, while encouraging competition, compliance, accountability, and fairness; and providing quality customer service.
- Provide excellent service and satisfy existing and emerging needs and requirements of information technology for internal and external customers.
- Update and maintain a comprehensive listing of capital assets, and implement appropriate controls to safeguard the assets.
- Enhance the automation capabilities of the financial system, enabling staff to access financial records in an effective and efficient manner.
- Implement best practices in risk management to protect employees and the community, and to minimize insurance premiums and claims costs.
- Challenge employees to grow through internal career development programs and external training opportunities.