- Re-tool employee performance evaluation instruments to more closely reflect core position responsibilities through the assistance of an Performance Evaluation Committee;
- Conduct and implement through a phased approach a Market-Pay study for Public Safety Uniformed personnel;
- Implement, administer and communicate effectively the LEOS/Fire Retirement Program;
- Assess additional health care plan options with the possibility of providing employees with greater choice in health plan selection;
- Explore Retiree Health Care Alternatives;
- Conduct Workplace Training (Harassment, Employment Law, Customer Service)
- Implement and train staff on revisions to the Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual; and
- Evaluate strategies for reward and recognition of employees.