Registrar: Lorrie Gump (540) 775-9186
10459 Courthouse Drive, Suite 102 (540) 775-4852 Fax
King George, VA 22485 Hours: Monday Thru Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Mailing address: PO Box 1359 King George, VA 22485
For your convenience, you can now update your voter information or check your registration at https://www.vote.virginia.gov/
On the Ballot for November 5, 2013 Election:
James Monroe Board of Supervisor Member
James Monroe School Board Member
Shiloh Board of Supervisor Member
Shiloh School Board Member
Commonwealth Attorney Special Election
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
General Election: November 5, 2013
- Absentee voting begins September 20,2013
- Last day to register to vote prior to this election: October 15, 2013
- Saturday office hours for Absentee Voting: October 26, 2013 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Deadline to apply for Absentee Ballot by Mail: October 29, 2013
- Deadline to apply for Absentee Ballot in Person: November 2, 2013
- Saturday office hours for Absentee Voting: November 2, 2013 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Books reopen for voter registration on November 6, 2013
Our mission is to serve the citizens of King George County and the Commonwealth by providing fair and honest election laws by being uniform in our practices for all elections; to provide easy and readily available access to registration and casting of votes within election laws and guidelines.
We protect the integrity of the electoral process and efficiently conduct all elections under the provisions of Title 24.2 of the Code of Virginia; implement the National Voter Registration Act; provide on-site registration opportunities to high school students and naturalized citizens; maintain accurate voter registration records.
- Encourage all eligible residents to exercise their right to vote
- Conduct elections in a fair, accurate and efficient manner
- Maintain a continuous professional level of service to the public