FAQ: Commissioner of the Revenue

Filter     Order     Display # 
Item Title
I have a contract to build a house in KG County; how much will my Business License be?
What must contractors provide with the business license renewals and new licenses?
Are non-profit organizations exempt from business license tax? (ex. Churches)
When are Meals and Transient Tax due?
What is the process for acquiring a King George County Business License? If applicable:
How are vehicles assessed in King George County?
Is there any reduction on my Personal Property Tax for high mileage?
Why must I contact the DMV when I sell, trade-in or junk a vehicle?
Why must I report a change of address to The Commissioner Of The Revenue office?
Are vehicles that are not tagged still taxable?
Are military personnel exempt from personal property taxes?
What telephone number can we call for assistance with changes on a return?
What address to use when returns are filed locally?
What address to use when filing directly with Richmond?
How quickly can I expect to get my State Income Tax refund?
<< Start < Prev 1 2 Next > End >>
Results 1 - 15 of 23
Powered By Page_Cache by Ircmaxell