Why must I report a change of address to The Commissioner Of The Revenue office?

All address changes need to be made at the Commissioner of the Revenue Office for billing purposes.  If your bill goes to the wrong address due to incorrect address information, you will not be exempt from any penalties or interest that may accrue.  It is the responsibility of the taxpayer to contact the Commissioner’s office with your address change.  You must contact the Treasurer’s office if you do not receive your bill, 540-775-2571.

Powered By Page_Cache by Ircmaxell